• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast 17 hrs on the big beach ?

Tatunka joe

Reaction score
Fished chisel with a mate yesterday got across the fleet and rods in the water by 9my mate had a few straps and a small coddie of around 2 lb then nothing we where there till 5 without a knock so we made the Decision to head to cogden good move as it was a lot better more dogs than you can shake a stick at pout channels and a few straps while fighting thru the dogs my mate managed a couple of decent sole around the 1 lb and a1/2 mark I orso managed one of similar size a a chunky 3 lb bass packed up around 1.30 in the morning and headed home lot of hrs for not a lot of decent fish but still love it but those ? were relentless cheers ma Bute’s ?0E61A076-5CE8-4399-ADA2-2A5D25CC9633.jpeg1ECB5FA3-411C-4466-B48D-DCB77F924BBC.jpeg

Well done Ma bute, that is tough old session, but at least you guys caught and sole as well. Awesome.

At least you have loads of birthday presents to hand out lol

Wow long old session there Tat, sounds like the move paid off, well done on the Bass. (y) (y)

plenty of rays showing local at mo may pop out tommrow try and snag a couple
Blimey thats the way to make someone feel worse saying the rays are in!! ,lol.
On the mend cheers mate, had a couple very short LRF sessions and didn't keel over so going to try a bit longer one soon.

Back