• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

2 species mission.

Bevo50

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Going again later gonna fish it till I get 2 species I’ve gotta a flattie rod that’s going out with black lug on it for flatties or rockling or the dreaded pin whiting. The other rod witch is gonna be my bass rod squid bait for the early rays witch are about fingers crossed. The winds dropping off so I’m not coming away with another blank. Got nothing else to do. Gonna sit it out. 😂👍🏻👍🏻6-10 is my time frame. Longer if need be. Cos I’m only 10 minutes away from the beach.

Going again later gonna fish it till I get 2 species I’ve gotta a flattie rod that’s going out with black lug on it for flatties or rockling or the dreaded pin whiting. The other rod witch is gonna be my bass rod squid bait for the early rays witch are about fingers crossed. The winds dropping off so I’m not coming away with another blank. Got nothing else to do. Gonna sit it out. 😂👍🏻👍🏻6-10 is my time frame. Longer if need be. Cos I’m only 10 minutes away from the beach.
That's your issue's you have "Witches" when fishing and you don't want any female type intervention when fishing!

Tight lines Bevo.

Good luck Bevo - look forward to a catch report! 🎣🎣👍👍

Good luck

Back