• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

25mm floating beads

I got a lot of mine off Temu,only when my local tackle shop never had any,the price you quoted seems very steep to me,25mm I think is a bit big

What about looking for some small cheap bubble floats?

Somebody put up a video on Youtube about unwrapping his Temu fishing tackle packages.
So I had a quick look, and everything on the website I might have bought was out of stock.
It seems very difficult to buy from there unless you install the App. Not doing that - I avoid filling my phone up with crap.

TEMU it takes a few weeks to arrive so if your in no hurry that’s fine..

I don’t know what 5hey are or even what they are used for but here is the TEMU site

your have to search for what your looking for ..

Or put in fishing tackle in the search section, cheap but 2 - 3 weeks delivery.

I use small bubble floats on the snood line when Bass fishing sometimes, not to stop small critters from stealing bait as I think it's a myth.
More to add movement to the bait. I get the tiny wee bubble floats from the pound shop🤗

Mark...

I use small bubble floats on the snood line when Bass fishing sometimes, not to stop small critters from stealing bait as I think it's a myth.
More to add movement to the bait. I get the tiny wee bubble floats from the pound shop🤗

Mark...
Also good for mullet fishing in tidal rivers as well a Mepps No3;)

I got these in a few sizes, bags of 100....bright yellow/orange...think 20, 7, 5mm......they are hardish and tough .....think the 20mm were around £10-12....cant remember for sure ..... AliExpress they were from.PXL_20231220_093142521_CaI0cxEx2f_CAdJyv2l5v.jpegquick look just now, found plenty to choose from 👍Screenshot_20231220-100359.pngTemu prob has them as well.

Last edited:
if you are using them for popped up baits - think about trying this and no additional 'fishing tax ' :)

It's what I use on my pop up rigs.

I use those yellow ear defenders, they are made of soft foamy stuff, they do not absorb water and can be trimmed to any size . I just thread the trace through using a needle then tie on the hook or swivel. image.jpg

Also handy to bung in your ears if anybody is giving you ear ache .

Dave

if you are using them for popped up baits - think about trying this and no additional 'fishing tax ' :)

It's what I use on my pop up rigs.

What size do you go fo 10mm or 20mm ?

Back