• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West 29/12/22 Slapton Sands

Reevsey

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Had a session at Slapton last night as there was a break in the weather . Virtually a fish a chuck whiting and dogfish all evening coming on any bait you threw at them at any range . Had one bullhuss in amongst them . Previous years at this time of year slapton can throw up some monster Tings , not so last night almost all of them went back .
Happ New Year to all .

Had a session at Slapton last night as there was a break in the weather . Virtually a fish a chuck whiting and dogfish all evening coming on any bait you threw at them at any range . Had one bullhuss in amongst them . Previous years at this time of year slapton can throw up some monster Tings , not so last night almost all of them went back .
Happ New Year to all .
Plenty of big whiting in plymouth area

Happ New Year to all .
Not too bad mate...... given the time of year we are all hoping for that one bonus fish.....

Nice one Reevsey! Happy New Year to you & yours, mate! 👍👍

Lol I was there last night aswell had same as you dig and ting a Chuck mate had a nice hound around 6 pb and two of em had a bite off from a toothy critter so I fished a wire trace all day no joy tho ☹️

Lol I was there last night aswell had same as you dig and ting a Chuck mate had a nice hound around 6 pb and two of em had a bite off from a toothy critter so I fished a wire trace all day no joy tho ☹️
Is that spurs please?

Back