• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North East ?

Great report and great pics well done on the fish you had (y) (y) , plus welcome to the forum and keep yer reports coming

Was the last pictures near the gun battery?
I’ve never fished it but always wondered what it was like?

Great report and pictures, well done on the cod

Cheers lad I know where you mean?
I’ll have to have a chuck or two sometime.

Well done good report, some nice fish there and great pics as well (y)

Mate of mine had one out yesterday there in the comp. I always fish just to the left of the twin steps high water or Parton hole at low water if I can't be arsed to do the steps at crimdon.

I'm off to crimdon tomorrow night I usually go down on the morning im going to fish to see where the biggest hole are nothing worse than fishing on top of a sand bar. They should be quite deep at the moment after the winds a few days ago the sea should of cleared then out.

New to the forum this is from about two weeks ago not had chance to get back out yet but hopefully very soon lol
First session rock edges over low water still a bit sea running that made it a bit difficult with only the small tides at the time a lot of white water rolling through made it look a bit unfishable but got better as tide dropped big crab & squid bait dropped into the middle soon had an interest but nothing to shout about with small codling coming out on most casts got to low water and things went quite sea had dropped surprisingly quickly with just a nice lazy swell rolling made the decision to pack up and try over high water a quick trip home nice cuppa and more bait got wasn't long before I was back down 2 hours up & 1 down was the plan same again big cart wing & squid bait was cast out while setting up a second rig nice slack-liner quickly connected with it a nice fish just short of 6lb was one of them first cast then nothing for two hours until the ebb one small codling and a rockling that managed to take the bait backwards.
bit of weather required now give things a stir until then we wait ?
View attachment 3081View attachment 3082View attachment 3083View attachment 3084View attachment 3085View attachment 3087View attachment 3089
Top report and pics , hopefully many more to come.
Tight lines.

I used to work king ossy golf course with the dog years ago had some good sized thumper off there and a good few chases off the boys in blue lol

Nothing an air rifle would sort out. I might enquire about getting a bit permission off the golf club worth a try.

If you've got any other permits show him or get them to write you a reference. I have to phone the call center at the police station for 2 of mine to let them know what time I'm going and finishing incase anyone phones up and wastes police time sending them to me.

Back