• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

A message from Billy.

Trampster

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore

Can't see nothing but a black screen and message "this video is private"

Billy seems to bee on form tonight with his crab fishing video.
Agree! Just watched it! Can't beat a good chuckle on a Monday morning! ??

Link for anyone interested!

It was the vidro he posted about encouraging the use of latex bait elastic rather than nylon based bait elastic.
It has vanished, no longer on his playlist. No idea why as yet. I've just asked why and will report back!

Couldn't find my Bait elastic on Friday, found it eventually. Baitex ordered now. ??

It has vanished, no longer on his playlist. No idea why as yet. I've just asked why and will report back!

Couldn't find my Bait elastic on Friday, found it eventually. Baitex ordered now. ??
He was maybe getting a bit of abuse fof it?

He was maybe getting a bit of abuse fof it?
Had a reply from Billy, and he doesn't know why it vanished. Some sort of Youtube glitch I guess, or Youtube for some obscure reason have blocked it. I think Billy is investigating - More if I hear anything.

Had a reply from Billy, and he doesn't know why it vanished. Some sort of Youtube glitch I guess, or Youtube for some obscure reason have blocked it. I think Billy is investigating - More if I hear anything from Billy

Another message from Billy last night:

"So buddy, got myself into a little difficulty with one of the company's. And you will see the result that later on the week."

Guessing one of the Bait elastic companies has somehow got the hump. Watch this space as they say!

Yep, seems that Innova must have been in touch. Their elastic is made from latex too, so he had taken it down and now posted a nes one.
Haven't been to Youtube since yesterday morning - better go take a look when caught up here! ??

EDIT: Mystery of the vanishing video explained. Thanks for the heads up Thrash!

Last edited:
We did the elastic verses latex thread last year maybe on xsf.... and frankly theres is zero environmental difference..... just better marketing from the laytex camp.
So not all latex is biodegradable only some laytex
What mattered was the thickness and that did not matter much.
As I recall the fact that there was less plastic in the normal elastic than the laytex was the outcome.
So another load of old bollox with a discussion sparked by someone who wants to sell something......
So is your latex natural latex or is your elastic natural elastic
Meanwhile the trawlers keep destroying the marine environment and the water companies are pumping shit into our seas again!!!

Last edited:
Back