• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Advice Akios shuttle 666

I have a Shuttle 656 Sportcast.......bought it when i wanted to try a multiplier after using fixed spools all my life.

Mine has been fine, no dramas or any real birds net issues. I also bought a 2nd hand 6500 mag and always think that spins more feely than the Akios even when the brakes are set at their loosest (although I haven't fished with them t that setting, for fear of over runs!). I am no long range caster but read a few good reviews before buying it.
Looks nice on the rod and whilst I have not used other multipliers I do think its nice to use and easy to cast.

I have a Shuttle 656 Sportcast.......bought it when i wanted to try a multiplier after using fixed spools all my life.

Mine has been fine, no dramas or any real birds net issues. I also bought a 2nd hand 6500 mag and always think that spins more feely than the Akios even when the brakes are set at their loosest (although I haven't fished with them t that setting, for fear of over runs!). I am no long range caster but read a few good reviews before buying it.
Looks nice on the rod and whilst I have not used other multipliers I do think its nice to use and easy to cast.
thanx mate

thanx mate
Pick of them i'd say is Shuttle one piece cage with brass side plates and ratchet but slow gears plus mag is clicker.
Ive the 656 mm3 tournament which has proper mono mag higher gearing one piece cage mind need to dig ut out of cupboard to sell! as i never use it have way too many other reels like my Fathoms.
Your welcome to try or other reels as could go Canvey?

Pick of them i'd say is Shuttle one piece cage with brass side plates and ratchet but slow gears plus mag is clicker.
Ive the 656 mm3 tournament which has proper mono mag higher gearing one piece cage mind need to dig ut out of cupboard to sell! as i never use it have way too many other reels like my Fathoms.
Your welcome to try or other reels as could go Ca
Your welcome to try or other reels as could go Canvey?
thanx mate

Back