• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North Wales Another session with the wingman……

Kevin3110

Reaction score
…… 3 of us hit the beach last night with the hope of a few fish 🐟🐟

Even got Callum on the spade digging a few worm 🪱 properly giving it beans as well fair play to him 7292CCA9-9081-4285-A86C-77849A37A50C.jpeg
My mate managed a small schoolie on about the second cast but other than that it remained awfully quiet. Time then for the Dad & lad fishing selfie 😁42E0D8E2-E967-412C-97BD-3D48FE7F1CCD.jpeg
Swapped rigs and after my mate had managed a second bass we were rewarded with one and a better size too. A 50/50 effort on this occasion with Callum on pic duties as normal 😎A8D6E24D-01AB-4BE7-9506-049FD0553F64.jpeg
I’ve 9 days off now so hopefully we’ll back back at it again in a couple of days chasing more fishies 🎣🐟🐟🐟

Well Done Kev get the Boy on spade n Fork for Bait Digging save some Money to .Catch on Dug Bait is way Forward if he Gets into it 😁👍

Definitely Save you're Back Kev I'm 56 next Month I Rather do some overtime to pay for Bait Dig Etc👍

I usually buy as it’s just convenient with work etc but when I can I’ll try collecting crab but not really dug worm for a while.

Nice one Kev, looks like the lad is enjoying his fishing with Dad... 🎣 🎣

Ian.

Nice one Kev, looks like the lad is enjoying his fishing with Dad... 🎣 🎣

Ian.
It’s been a very enjoyable few sessions with him recently, so much so I’ve left the luring alone while we go bait fishing together.

Back