• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Any info?

MrGreen83

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
166BC1BB-341D-42A6-9DD6-DFA2927E0EDE.jpeg

Attachments

• 15EFD68C-5B1C-4DBE-9F49-113C36184F13.jpeg
    15EFD68C-5B1C-4DBE-9F49-113C36184F13.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Look like one piece glass boat rods .maybe take a picture of the badges or writing if there is any and people be able to help more.

I was going to say Boat rods too. Bit unusual that they are only 5.5ft. The Yellow one looks like it has lined rings too, so not that old in the greater scheme of things. As @Skaterboy said, possibly made in New Zealand - they do things a bit different down there!

I was going to say Boat rods too. Bit unusual that they are only 5.5ft. The Yellow one looks like it has lined rings too, so not that old in the greater scheme of things. As @Skaterboy said, possibly made in New Zealand - they do things a bit different down there!
Yea yellow 1 does have lined rings. ? didn’t mean old as in vintage more like very much sell in the store anymore ??thanks for info

I have an old Abu boat rod in the shed, has wooden handle and put together to the blank by a screw fitting. It is also solid fibreglass and about 6ft long o/a made in 60's if I remember with chrome rings.

Back