• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Any plans for the upcoming months ahead?

Only place I have fished near Dublin is Howth.Close to the Dart terminal.Also ventured to Malahide but didn't wet a line.
I have fished off of Black Rock south of Dublin many years ago, also at Bray.

I have done a fair bit of fishing round Co Kerry in my time.
But like to work my own coastline out😁 30/40minutes will see me on the Antrim coast an about an hour an a bit to the North coast😎 I know a lot of nooks and crannies on my doorstep.

Southern Ireland has some excellent fishing without a doubt but it has its awful days as well😁Still I am my own guide up the North an can nip home anytime I like.

I get a thrill catching good fish on the Northern Ireland East coast, as a lot of guys will swear it's crap. Not everyone is driven, an a lot of guys talk out there ar£ses😁 I think 20 percent of anglers catch 80percent of the fish lol
If the conditions say you could catch good fish on Wednesday night an you can't go fishing till Saturday, then I'm afraid your on a beaten docket from the word go.

Aye ye can all tell I still have not lost my willingness to wander off topic.

See yous later Dave and Beach.

Mark...

Please tell me it's gets better VB, please even if it's a down right lie😆

My mind is a lot calmer nowadays, but my body is showing the strain of being a male stripper for the past 20years 😆

Mark...🤪
I gets calmer Fed, just do things at a pace that suits you, reminds me must get a headache tonight :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Bout ya VB🤪

Aye I'm doing fine, my back hurts😁my sinuses are going mental an I'm losing my mind? I think🤪 being in your 50s is no joke,,, or is it? 😁

Like me ye Dinny have to travel to catch fish, but it's nice sometimes to try somewhere new.

Good to be talking te ye once again VB😎

Seem to have answered your other post as well VB where ye ask if I was ok🤪🤪🤪 told ye I am loosing it😁

Mark...
I've hardly been out mate. Not wet a line for more thansix months. Nothing stopping me going now, wallets full of rigs already tied, freezer full of bait but the mojo [s just not there although I can feel it stirring somewhere

45819-f9fc0b733f5b316e27b1d12ace8ef9a4.jpg

Courtown Pier.Co. Wexford.Car is 2 feet away.Pair of Greys Triplex with Daiwa 7HT Mags attached.

Here you go.
45822-d0bf08f171fc4ad29c10f89f201457d8.jpg

Last edited:
I gets calmer Fed, just do things at a pace that suits you, reminds me must get a headache tonight :unsure::ROFLMAO:
See i am losing the plot Beach, thought i was talking to VB, when i should have been talking to you
Please tell me it's gets better VB, please even if it's a down right lie😆

My mind is a lot calmer nowadays, but my body is showing the strain of being a male stripper for the past 20years 😆

Mark...

Any info? My brother in law lives in bray and we go twice a year. Never finished there
It's worth a go Ollie, the worst happens if you blank ;) Then there's always the pub for a pint of the black stuff(y)

Not been out this year yet, but it’s about to begin!

Off out on my boat in North Wales next week for Bass Tope And Bream with a few mates.

Off to Gomera in search of Blue and White Marlin and various tuna species in June

Shetland in July on the Cod and Haddock.

Can‘t wait :)

Due to the amount of effluent Southern Water are pumping into our coast, I will be going fly fishing for trout.

Back