• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Anyone live/fish Penzance area?

Pendeenpiscator

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Lure
Having got some gear,and blanked 6 times lure fishing in my local area, (wrong time of year probably), not sure I will be able to find somewhere old person friendly, not sure what to do. Fishing marks down here appear to be very closely guarded secrets, so it's difficult to get advice. Not sure if this because the marks are so small they would get crowded or the fish are that scarce, but there are no areas that my rapidly failing body can get too that have any information.
Think a local tackle shop would be my best bet, the internet for once is useless.

Having got some gear,and blanked 6 times lure fishing in my local area, (wrong time of year probably), not sure I will be able to find somewhere old person friendly, not sure what to do. Fishing marks down here appear to be very closely guarded secrets, so it's difficult to get advice. Not sure if this because the marks are so small they would get crowded or the fish are that scarce, but there are no areas that my rapidly failing body can get too that have any information.
Think a local tackle shop would be my best bet, the internet for once is useless.
Have a chat with Chris at Newtown Angling.

Back