• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North East Anyone?

Go on then, what happened at Skinninggrove? ??

Took Wifey's Mum & Dad out to the town where I used to live for Fish & Chips & a few Beers. He couldn't eat with his denture in, so took it out. It wasn't until the following morning he realised he's lost it, so I was tasked with a 40 mile round trip to go back & try to find it! It was still sat on top of a low wall where he was perched to eat his Fish & Chips! ??

Go on then, what happened at Skinninggrove? ??

Took Wifey's Mum & Dad out to the town where I used to live for Fish & Chips & a few Beers. He couldn't eat with his denture in, so took it out. It wasn't until the following morning he realised he's lost it, so I was tasked with a 40 mile round trip to go back & try to find it! It was still sat on top of a low wall where he was perched to eat his Fish & Chips! ??
Fella walking along the beach at low tide back when the shit pipe discharged spotted a set of false teeth so picked them up.
Nips in the boozer and says anyone lost their teeth laughing?
Old boy at the bar turns and says he had then put them straight in and carried on drinking.
Turns out he was that ratted the night before he had spewed them down the bog and flushed it??

Back