• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast As expected at Shoreham

At least you tried! Was that for an early plaice hunt or just whatever was about?
Was going for a plaice, about the only decent target this time of year there but is a bit early. Good to get back out but wasn’t expecting much with the conditions forecast and could only get rag and no lug. Had to go in to Brighton in the afternoon so made sense to go and have a try in the morning.

Was going for a plaice, about the only decent target this time of year there but is a bit early. Good to get back out but wasn’t expecting much with the conditions forecast and could only get rag and no lug. Had to go in to Brighton in the afternoon so made sense to go and have a try in the morning.
Well done for giving it a crack Nigel. Still haven’t got that settled spell we need for a decent chance of a fish or two. Had the chance to get out with Steve on Brigand today, but didn’t fancy it. Will keep an eye on the weather so we can get a session in soon. Cheers, Bob.

You had a go mate, that's what counts. And you caught, bonus. 🎣

Ian.

Well done for giving it a go LIF - blank definitely avoided! 🎣🎣👍👍

You loved it really!
Actually I was quite pleased as I only had 3 slugs as my mate had 13, they seemed to like his frozen black lug🤣.

To be fair it was better than a blank and what you’d expect given the conditions in Feb. Won’t catch anything sat at home but am looking forward to Spring and some settled weather.

Back