• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast At last fish

Well first time today fishing king alfred not been out for months , missed the rising tide o lt started high tide but fantastic to be out
First fish of the year , safely put back , really chuffed

Attachments

• IMG_3608.jpeg
    IMG_3608.jpeg
    334.8 KB · Views: 25
Great to see you out Mike, looks like you had a nice session.. 🎣 🎣

Ian.

First fish of the year , safely put back , really chuffed
Well done Mike, always good to get that first fish of the year. Sounds like a busy session. Keeping an eye on the weather at the moment, fancy another crack at the plaice later this week, but weather not looking great and sea still pretty murky.

Great to see you out Mike, looks like you had a nice session.. 🎣 🎣

Ian.
Ian iv been trying for months to get out without any luck due to family issues, weather and tide times, but yesterday it was pot luck managed to get there by high tide used year old squid and blacks lol , and to make it even better I used my old pair of zziplex t-zero’s and god was they good must use them more lol , hope all is well catch up one day

Well done Mike, always good to get that first fish of the year. Sounds like a busy session. Keeping an eye on the weather at the moment, fancy another crack at the plaice later this week, but weather not looking great and sea still pretty murky.
I’ll not get another chance for a few weeks now, work work lol

Ian iv been trying for months to get out without any luck due to family issues, weather and tide times, but yesterday it was pot luck managed to get there by high tide used year old squid and blacks lol , and to make it even better I used my old pair of zziplex t-zero’s and god was they good must use them more lol , hope all is well catch up one day
Hi Mike, you cant beat a nice pair of zzippies mate. ;) And yes we must catch up mate.(y)

Ian.

Back