• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North Wales Back to back……

Kevin3110

Reaction score
…… sessions this week after not luring for a fortnight.

First session was Tuesday night and things got off to a great start when the blank was avoided after only the second cast! ?C981944E-ABA5-461A-B44A-0D678CA3538F.jpeg
Mishna again in the LM colour, should have known it was too good a start to the nights proceedings as I didn’t get any further interest whatsoever over the next couple of hours.

Second outing of the week obviously was last night, now this was the tide I’d originally pencilled in to fish after looking at the tides/weather etc but with such good conditions the night before I couldn’t not ?

Anyway, after the thumbs up from the Mrs I left the house shortly before 9pm.

Within an hour of arriving I’d already managed a couple again to the LM Mishna, a little battered from its fish attracting qualities 20min later it gets slammed again though on this occasion I know it’s a better fish. A short but spirited fight sees no3 for the evening landed. 35413DDA-E7B5-41D9-BB30-D2B68E1D4CFC.jpeg
With the poor lure finally giving up after this latest battle on went a shiny new one but for a change in the Pearl colour ? 23min later to be exact it also had done it’s job with a 4th Bass landed, again this too was a better fish. 92677F85-6923-4C1E-AC8C-7A373D381ABF.jpeg
A few more casts and another 17min later a 5th charmed into taking the lure, if you look closely top right you can just about make out the jighead of the Mishna! 500B86AB-6FA5-469E-BC91-E6D5BA0E4A36.jpeg
About 40min after this and the turn of the tide a 6th and final fish for the night was landed ?2B4DD14E-D7B2-4EF2-B8C1-5D603C4A7CE1.jpeg
So not a bad couple of nights after having not been for a while, probably back on the bait now next week chasing hounds ? with my lad with it being the school holidays so hopefully something worth posting again next week ?????

Well done Kevin I try my misha every time I go out for at least half a dozen times still never caught a bass on it or anything.

Top dangling Kevin ?.

Back