• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Beach Fishing Tomorrow (Wed)

Beach

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
I have got some bait in the freezer, so would be a waste not to use it. Anyone fishing the beach between Seaford and Lancing watch out a 3oz lead will be flying past your ears. Misses said some fresh caught channel whiting would be good, how can I refuse ;)

That was an interesting few hours, 12 whiting caught, 8 undersized returned and 4 sizeable ones for dinner. Also had a couple of dogs and 3 small dabs which were returned. Sorry no pics but don't want slime etc on my mobile. Called it a day when the rain decided to move in, so a cuppa to warm up and a gentle drive back home. Fish cleaned etc, cat had his small trimmed pieces and a pleasant time was had on the shingle.

Tidy! Dogfish are ok if you can be bothered to skin them.

That sounds a very good session ??, now you just gotta get yer missus to tell to go out for a nice fresh unicorn ??

Tidy! Dogfish are ok if you can be bothered to skin them.
I used to skin them way back when, fins off, v cut at the back of the head and a pair of pliers to peel. Makes good sandpaper when dry ;)

That sounds a very good session ??, now you just gotta get yer missus to tell to go out for a nice fresh unicorn ??
She has got to finish the gummy bears first nanas :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the nice comments (y)

Back