• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Beesand's mid week

bananas

Reaction score
Had a trip down to Beesands more to try my new toy out than any thing, as I cant carry my over ladened box for for a while i had dug my old pier trolley out, but it dug in more than rolled so me lovely other half bought me a early Christmas present .
IMG_20201117_164147.jpg

bit of a beast but shot over the pebbles and shingle no trouble, so well happy with it. Oh the fishing, pretty pants, few sizable Whiting, some Dogfish and a tackle messing bootlace, all on fish baits bar one Whiting. Had more fun going up and down the beach with the trolley.

What trolley is it , think it would work on chesil?

Seems to be so far, folds flat and wheels pop of easy, plus under fifty quid, going to try getting rods and shelter attached to it next.
Looks good 'Nanas! I've got a lightweight pair of sack trucks with wide pneumatic tyres, and have just invested in a Shakespeare agility quiver bag for my rods. It has a pocket & straps for the Salt tripod, and I'm hoping to strap or cable tie it to one of the sack truck uprights. ??

Back