• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Berkley Pro Spec

Jonah

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Anybody tried this?

Lad I bought a pair of Fathoms off chucked a 1000m spool in with them (Thank you (y)) and I have loaded it on one spool.
So far it seems good. Very supple, good line lay. Excellent knot strength. Not sure on its abrasion resistances or ability to not fall apart when pulling from snags yet but overall I am happy thus far.
Anybody got any longer term use with anything to add?

Down to the last of my rovex and I read its now been discontinued? So this may be my way forward. (At least for 4 spools ... )

Anybody tried this?

Lad I bought a pair of Fathoms off chucked a 1000m spool in with them (Thank you (y)) and I have loaded it on one spool.
So far it seems good. Very supple, good line lay. Excellent knot strength. Not sure on its abrasion resistances or ability to not fall apart when pulling from snags yet but overall I am happy thus far.
Anybody got any longer term use with anything to add?

Down to the last of my rovex and I read its now been discontinued? So this may be my way forward. (At least for 4 spools ... )
Thought it quite soft well the stuff i have for hook lengths seems it have a spool for reels which not used yet(In the pipeline)
But many seem to like it.
Have some spools of Rovex if stuck!

Back