• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Best shallow river lures

Thanks for the valuable information guys. Due to budget alot of the lures you's chaps mentioned where about £10 each . Which for im not as specialized enough in this technique to know whether im likely to be fishing over snags where i will likley lose such pricey gear easily . So for a cheap start option i have went for this set of 5cm long floating crankbaits weighing 3.6g . Which for the set of 8 was about £7.50 online . The more dearer lures are loverly lures . There is atleast 20 more expensive lures i would like to get including the rattling hornet and repalas . There just abit dear when there are these lures from china that have a rattle aswell . Although time will tell if they're any good and the angler using them lol. (y)

1612273384477.png

Last edited:
I was watching an american fishing channel and this rig called the tokyo punch rig is the rig of the moment , Its catching a hell of alot of large mouth bass and walleye . So ive bought some of these for the river . Im going to scale the hooks down to size 6's . And try them with some immitation bloodworm and earthworms softbaits.

1614270636698.png

1614271190065.png

Back