• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Best website for long range tidal predictions?

Kine262

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Anyone know any decent ones? I use a couple that are great for one week or one month ahead but I'm looking for one that will do at least six months ahead, as I am trying to plan some fishing trips for the Autumn.

Try :
You can change the venue and dates etc.

we have one from Yacht club, runs from March for the next 12 months, very accurate , will try and find out where from.

I've used Tides4fishing occasionally, but I remember Mr Fish saying they had caught him out a few times. Don't bother with any of it now. Only fish locally, I can use KHM for the tide times, and the local Webcams to see what the waves & weather are like.

Looks good. I hope this isn't a dumb question but what app is it?

Ah sorry....it's an app called "Tides"
You do have to pay though....there is a similar free one I used to use, but this is better with more info, and way more locations 👍
I like the simplicity of one page after clicking on a saved favourite.

You can click for extra info as well.... actually it's not favourites...looks like it's a list of recent locations you click on rather than search.Screenshot_20230805-124958.png

Why not a good old fashioned tidebook?
Far easier than faffing about on the Internet.
Tide books are great for when you are going to one venue regularly but are not much use when you are going to lots of different venues for just one or two sessions. I want to be able to pick suitable tides to fish before I( travel there.

Today's wave forecast....no idea how accurate it is as not used it for chesil yet.Screenshot_20230805-125305.png

Tide books are great for when you are going to one venue regularly but are not much use when you are going to lots of different venues for just one or two sessions. I want to be able to pick suitable tides to fish before I( travel there.
Simple to do if the only thing you want to use is a tide book.

Just check once on line your locations and add a + or - time to the location and make note.

:unsure:Last time i had one i am sure it gave Liverpool tide times and also had a plan of UK with the + or - times showing.

Just check once on line your locations and add a + or - time to the location and make note.

:unsure:Last time i had one i am sure it gave Liverpool tide times and also had a plan of UK with the + or - times showing.
Mine is for North Devon but it gives adjustment times at the front for significant ports from Avonmouth to Bude.

Obviously doesn’t help for other areas!

I think 1 of the weekly angling mags used to print a weekly tide table like that....had a single locations tides posted and a +/- for the rest of the UK major spots.....going back 40+ years mind 😆👍

While on the subject, I quite like the tide graph...as it shows the speed of the rise and fall.... potentially the strength of the tide pull ....handy to compare to good feeding spells for future visits 👍Screenshot_20230805-225401.png

Back