• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Bevo Clacton.

Bevo50

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
I’ve been putting on a load of threads on here lately but I’m gonna go underground now till the fish start showing. So the next time Zoltar says the fish will come very soon 37F22CB9-95A4-4F0A-B562-BBFD2D75355A.jpeg I post something there’s gonna be a fish photo. So I’ll be in touch

Hiya , I see you fish Clacton area. I mainly fish the north Kent to thanet areas facing back your way across the Thames estuary.
This is the worst time of year . Come end of march April onwards there will be multiple species around , rays bass hounds .
Fair play for giving it a go though. It will get better. Had 1 doggie and couple small whiting myself yesterday.

Well done for trying Bevo! Your luck will change, things will improve as the weather improves. 🎣🎣👍👍

Hiya , I see you fish Clacton area. I mainly fish the north Kent to thanet areas facing back your way across the Thames estuary.
This is the worst time of year . Come end of march April onwards there will be multiple species around , rays bass hounds .
Fair play for giving it a go though. It will get better. Had 1 doggie and couple small whiting
Fair play for giving it a go though. It will get better. Had 1 doggie and couple small whiting myself yesterday.

A friend of mine keeps on about going to Worthing or Brighton after plaice what’s your knowledge on that area is it worth a try 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

A friend of mine keeps on about going to Worthing or Brighton after plaice what’s your knowledge on that area is it worth a try 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
No knowledge for there as havnt fished it. I believe Brighton is good for them on early spring days when the water is fairly clear though .. similar to when iv had them in Kent .

Back