• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

BF Deals...

wingnut55

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Anyone taking advantage of BF, Veals have 15% off of everything today, I am looking, but not ordered anything yet I must add,, 🤣

Ian.

I reckon it's stuff they can't sell/move, the same with most of the shops nowadays including online. As far as I am concerned not interested.

Have been looking at these, but Karen said "no feckin chance"... 🤣 🤣

Ian.

Not seen any Black Friday deals on anything we really Need.
A lot of it is companies inflating prices over recent months to make the BF deals look good.
I couldn't find any deals on the items we want, a lot of them were out of stock anyway, and with regards to fishing tackle, nothing I really need or want at the moment, other than some circle hooks.

Not seen any Black Friday deals on anything we really Need.
A lot of it is companies inflating prices over recent months to make the BF deals look good.
I couldn't find any deals on the items we want, a lot of them were out of stock anyway, and with regards to fishing tackle, nothing I really need or want at the moment, other than some circle hooks.
Must admit to not purchasing anything on BF, like yourself, don't need or want anything really..

Ian.

Got myself another Fenix HM65R Shadowmaster just before the BF15 discount ended, paid £83, bargain. (y)

Ian.

I purchased sweet f all in the sales, except an Apple Watch for misses for xmas. If I can hide it long enough, no fishing gear/tackle as have loads and don't need any more stock, it can stay in the stores/shops. :geek:

Back