• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Billy Fishing after big shore Cod in Norway.

Trampster

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Interesting info on Circle hooks and rigs, and as always with Billy, a darn good Craic!

Love watching Billy, my favourite YouTube channel.
He is great! I've got about half a dozen favourites, another one being Troj's fishing in Guernsey! I just relate to the guy and think we would get on great! Matt - Saltwater Angler is another guy I like and chat to quite often. I used to use Twitter a lot, and Matt is one of the few Youtubers active on Twitter.

Billy did a great video a month ago on making your own lure clips from 1.5mm Stainless Steel wire, so I'm going to give it a go.

I've already got the Pliers he uses, and just ordered some 1.5mm Stainless wire for less than a fiver from eBay:

Now all I need is some decent cutters with jaws that don't resemble Cheese to cut the wire!

Billy did a great video a month ago on making your own lure clips from 1.5mm Stainless Steel wire, so I'm going to give it a go.

I've already got the Pliers he uses, and just ordered some 1.5mm Stainless wire for less than a fiver from eBay:

Now all I need is some decent cutters with jaws that don't resemble Cheese to cut the wire!
Proper wire Side Cutters will do the job Tramps.

Back