• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Birthday bash...

wingnut55

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
What better way to spend your 64th birthday than on the beach for a few hours. Tide was at 15.40, arrived about 13.30, brisk WSW wind today, nice bit of colour in the tide, did think to myself hmmm, this might be hard work today. Set the Primo Synchro's up, both with two hook clipped flappers, and using the last 3 wraps of frozen Welsh black lugs from the bait freezer. 5oz gripper's were the order of the day. Got both rod's out, and settled down in the shelter with Karen and our wingman Molly.

Karen had one job, she forgot the bloody spoon for our Tea...🤣

Not a sniff for the whole five hours, bait was coming back untouched, not even the crab's were hungry. But do we care, no we don't, we just love being on the beach fishing, i know daytime tides are generally a waste of time, yes another blank, :( but not bothered, it's all about getting out and wetting some line for me. :)

An enjoyable 5 hours fishing, and now to enjoy our Steak, chips, tomatoes and mushroom dinner...:)

And guess what Karen got me for my Birthday, a lovely pair of......Slippers...🤣

Ian.

B1.jpgB2.jpgB3.jpgB4.jpgB5.jpgB7.jpgIMG-20231004-WA0003.jpgB8.jpgB6.jpg

Not a bad way to spend yout birthday, hope you had a good day...apart from the Slippers :D
Thanks Andy, slippers are really comfy!.... ;)

Ian.

Sorry Ian, so pre-occupied with the water issue, I didn't get chance to do anything this morning other than check the TSF alerts.

Happy Birthday, hope you've had a good one! 🎂🎂🍺🍺😁😁👍👍

Back