• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Advice BlackRock Rods……

I'm using a 6 piece travel rod atm.... Seams OK, although I did need to wax one of the handle section spigots as was a bit loose after 1 weeks use!

If anyone is near Southampton, this seems like an interesting deal:

Hi Trampster,I think that's the same deal that was on eBay a while ago,i don't know what it is but something doesn't seem right with that deal to me !!!!!

Hi Trampster,I think that's the same deal that was on eBay a while ago,i don't know what it is but something doesn't seem right with that deal to me !!!!!
Perhaps they just didn't sell. The Tripod looks a bit Naff, and the reels are hardly quality items, but if the Rods are £100 RRP, then that's got to make it worth a look if you're in the area. It's collection only, so that gives the chance to go have a look at it all before handing over any cash.

Edit: He's got over 3,300 feedback at 100%, nearly 1,200 as a seller and no negatives.

Perhaps you right Trampster,I didn't look at the feedback,so hopefully you are right & I'm wrong mate

Perhaps they just didn't sell. The Tripod looks a bit Naff, and the reels are hardly quality items, but if the Rods are £100 RRP, then that's got to make it worth a look if you're in the area. It's collection only, so that gives the chance to go have a look at it all before handing over any cash.

Edit: He's got over 3,300 feedback at 100%, nearly 1,200 as a seller and no negatives.
If I was down that way I’d be having a look as I quite fancy trying one for a certain few spots I try.

Well, but the bullet on a BlackRock Renaissance this afternoon. A Black Friday code and my Veals membership discount made it far too tempting not to give one a go, so will hopefully use it now next week and see how it fares.

Back