• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Blanko Blanko

Bevo50

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Set my sights on a little trip out to Jaywick this morning nice fresh lug but it was very bright and sunny the water was crystal clear. But gave it a go for a few hours but the usual blank. If anyone knows where there’s fish coming out please fill me in cos there fucx all around here at the minute 😂😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Can't knock you for trying mate, you definitely put the effort in!
Shame you didnt catch anything.

There's fish to be had up in sunny Suffolk I hear.
A mate has had plenty of whiting in the last week, a few decent ones too, plus a fair few dabs but they were pretty much all undersized.
The codling that were about seem to have done a disappearing act again though.

Set my sights on a little trip out to Jaywick this morning nice fresh lug but it was very bright and sunny the water was crystal clear. But gave it a go for a few hours but the usual blank. If anyone knows where there’s fish coming out please fill me in cos there fucx all around here at the minute 😂😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Frosty Cold exposed beach will chill water right down when tide comes in plus anything that lived there as up rooted and moved further out if not died!

How far you casting?

Frosty Cold exposed beach will chill water right down when tide comes in plus anything that lived there as up rooted and moved further out if not died!

How far you casting?
Not too far mate. No more than 70-80 yards cos I only use bass rods 2-4 oz rods. But don’t get me wrong if there about I’ll catch ‘em. But it just seems to be dead out there. I’m out 4-5 times a week. Once I get one I’m down the beach all the time. Just struggling for form at the moment I need a good session just to give me a bit of a lift lol 😂😂😂👍🏻👍🏻

Hopefully things will improve for you once the temperatures start warming up a little. 10/10 for effort. 🎣🎣👍👍

Back