• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Boat Fishing in Norway Fjords

Sidney Wooddeson

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Boat
Hi everyone. Due to the unfortunate death of our guesthouse owner in Dyrøyhamn Tromso I've been unable to fish In the Fjords for 2 years and am desperate to go again. Is there any groups that would be able to add one person (just me at the moment). I am able to go for a week any time between now and 2nd August 2022 and any time after 16th August. Please forward this message to anyone of interest.
Thankyou in anticipation.
Sid.

Hi Sid, sorry to hear you can’t get a trip.

It wouldn’t be especially cheap but it might be worth you contacting Sportquest Holidays, as they sometimes have late availability single spaces on some of their hosted trips.

I don’t think there’s a great many on the forum that do Norway. A few of us came back from Soroya in May but obviously that doesn’t help you!

Dintur might be another one worth contacting.

Contact Anglers World Holidays - they may be able to fix you up with a group. 01246 221717

They organise ours at Torivag Havfiske (not fjords) but we are full.

Contact Anglers World Holidays - they may be able to fix you up with a group. 01246 221717

They organise ours at Torivag Havfiske (not fjords) but we are full.
Yep that’s another one, forgot them

Am abroad so have had to give up YouTube for a few weeks. Billy Fishing was at a mate's place in Norway 2 weeks ago who has his own fishing lodge & boats, and I'm sure he put a link in one of his recent videos. Or send a comment to Billy and ask - he usually responds to everybody.

Back