• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Bombardas.

well done so does the tide moving the float give the lure it's action then ?
keep meaning to try it iv done just about every other type of fishin going lol never this though

well done so does the tide moving the float give the lure it's action then ?
keep meaning to try it iv done just about every other type of fishin going lol never this though
let the tide/waves move it while reeling in slowly.

thanks that's how I pictured it working in my head lol perfect for a few places i can think of! lucky to have those species still around ! had a ray other day report on here but apart from them not really much to target atm so I think I'll make a float like yours out of some pike floats for spring thanks

Been thinking about some of these Bombarda (AKA Sbirulino) floats for a while. Found some reasonably priced ones yesterday on eBay - I'd searched before but didn't know about the alternative Sbirulino name, so these didn't come up before.

I thought bombardas made aeroplanes. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Been thinking about some of these Bombarda (AKA Sbirulino) floats for a while. Found some reasonably priced ones yesterday on eBay - I'd searched before but didn't know about the alternative Sbirulino name, so these didn't come up before.
[/URL]

Try www.bombardashop.com for brilliant bombardas in a range of weights and densities. Thoroughly recommended! PH

Try www.bombardashop.com for brilliant bombardas in a range of weights and densities. Thoroughly recommended! PH
I did see your post about that thanks Graham. ?? I've saved the link but on a seriously tight budget so will have to save up! ??

I did see your post about that thanks Graham. ?? I've saved the link but on a seriously tight budget so will have to save up! ??
A couple of points: you are unlikely to lose a bombarda if your leader is of lower breaking strain than your main line, and they are virtually indestructible, so it's worth buying a top-quality one which will cast better and tangle less. I have lost only one so far, due to a crack-off on a mis-cast, so entirely my fault. The Bombarda Shop ones are available in a range of weights and densities so you can regulate the depth, and the slow-sink ones are great if you want to avoid surface wake. The main problem with cheap bombardas, which are not designed for repeated long casting, is tangles when using long leaders, which you will probably do when bass fishing.
Compared with the cost of lures, they are not really expensive. PH

These seem to be a decent price for 10.

Cheap enough, but what is the point of buying 10 when you will probably never lose one? The 'tube' bombardas don't cast as well and tangle more. False economy!
You can buy the INNO bombardas on eBay but I buy them direct from the Bombarda Shop in Denmark, www.bombardashop.com
The owner, Martin Buch, designed the INNO range and is a really helpful guy.
PH

Back