• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Bored.....So this is what I'm doing this evening!

Just a few more flapper rigs...but with smaller hooks; size 2/0. Was looking through the PSF rig guide to see what else I could make....need to buy a few more bits i think!
No dram...only have some strange Lithuanian spirits which are highly toxic....

I am thinking that my rigs will be pulley, 2 hook flapper and wessex to start with, the maybe wishbone, running ledger and up and over.

I would need more bits too.

My next few will be running ledger too...while thres no fishing I'll experiment with a few others I've not tied before. But I think I need to get some decent rig body line first...the one I have seems to kink when I tighten down the knot at each end. I use amnesia for the snoods and that straightens nicely.

My next few will be running ledger too...while thres no fishing I'll experiment with a few others I've not tied before. But I think I need to get some decent rig body line first...the one I have seems to kink when I tighten down the knot at each end. I use amnesia for the snoods and that straightens nicely.
All you need for running ledger are a few spare traces,hook one end swivel on the other. Quick and easy.

I tend to always use a running ledger with a bead stop above a snap swivel. That way I can change the hook/trace easy.

Been tidying up rig wallet as I am waiting for a delivery from Angling Direct & eBay,but due to post office have only had post twice in 3 weeks.
So will just make load of 2 hooks clipped that I can always use as flappers.
Also some up & over rigs as prefer to pulley rigs.

Back