• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Branscombe

Reevsey

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Can anybody please tell me if the carpark is locked at night and if so what time ? Also is it worth a go on neap tides . Cheers

Open all night mate bit expensive tho ok on neaps better on on a building tide but you can’t win the raffle if you don’t buy a ticket orso make sure you put enough dollars in the carpark machine a minute over your get fined robbin bastards

Can he expensive and the what you caught brigade can appear en mass at times. Don’t know about tat but found the hour or so after low productive for hounds of an evening. As tat said they are hot on the parking so worth paying for an hour longer than you think just in case. ?

Can he expensive and the what you caught brigade can appear en mass at times. Don’t know about tat but found the hour or so after low productive for hounds of an evening. As tat said they are hot on the parking so worth paying for an hour longer than you think just in case. ?
Yeah bang on with the hounds lih hr over low and hr over hi hot times

Cracking beach some good bags of hounds last in better tides did have a couple of macs there last Friday on popups be where in darkness you can get dogged out mate good luck ?

I fished it Wednesday evening over low water, not a bite till 2 hours up and dark, that's when the Dogfish arrived, so expect a few of them there as Tat says.
The Car park, £5 will get you 7 hours parking time, so if your there longer put a bit more in.

Cheers for the update Bananas, ive just read a report on the other site from someone who fished it last night and he had no joy other than a couple of macks . Mmm im thinking i wait for a bigger tide to try the place .

Back