• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Bream, plaice, pilchard, baillons - ballan - corkwing wrasse and more. Swanage.

Just looked it up and there is still a little community hospital with a minor injuries unit which l hope to never visit!
Have you had need of It?

I did one of my placements there as a student nurse in 2002. I lived in the Poole hospital nursing block (tampax towers) and used to go over on the ferry on my motorbike each day. Through studland, there were flocks of deer with a Snow White stag. Love that area!

I like to hear people's stories like that.
It is a lovely part of the South Coast.
What bike did you have? Still got one?

I had a GSXR600 back then, unfortunately the bike is gone now, I couldn’t ride it safely with my knackered shoulder picked up in afghan. I joined the army in Bournemouth, then got posted to Blandford for a few years. If I could, I’d live down that way now, but my life is in East Sussex, not a bad place really!

Got about a bit then!
The holiday rates are dropping now. Maybe book a couple of days away and see some old haunts and do a spot of fishing! Now tell me that does not sound good!

Don’t tempt me mate! I keep thinking of just calling in sick and buggering off to shearwater for a few days carping. I love that lake. I’m off to weston super mare on the 11th. The rods are coming with me. (It’s a belated honeymoon) ?

Back