• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Buying Okuma AXS 60a and Axeon VII 80

fish_red

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Dear all,

I hope you are doing well. This is my first post on this forum (although I have been lurking around here for a while without an account). I am desperately looking to buy the aforementioned reels so I can have a full set (OCD lol). I am looking to buy at least 2 of each, any condition as long as it still functions. Any ideas where I can still find them?

Cheers!

Welcome Fish_Red! Can't help with your question I'm afraid. There is a Guy from Hawaii who is some sort of promoter for Okuma, and he puts a lot of Youtube content up. I used to watch a lot of his videos until I found that a lot of the Rods & Reels can't be bought here in the UK. Shame, as Okuma seems to be quite good gear.

Welcome Fish_Red! Can't help with your question I'm afraid. There is a Guy from Hawaii who is some sort of promoter for Okuma, and he puts a lot of Youtube content up. I used to watch a lot of his videos until I found that a lot of the Rods & Reels can't be bought here in the UK. Shame, as Okuma seems to be quite good gear.
Glasgow and Edinburgh angling centres stock okuma rods and reels.

Dear all,

I hope you are doing well. This is my first post on this forum (although I have been lurking around here for a while without an account). I am desperately looking to buy the aforementioned reels so I can have a full set (OCD lol). I am looking to buy at least 2 of each, any condition as long as it still functions. Any ideas where I can still find them?

Cheers!
Axeon is same as think Distance one as comes by different names country dependant!
ACS looks like the Shakespeare salt one plus Okuma make for other people one of the largest reel makers

Back