• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Catch More Fish?

Beach

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
All these adverts to help you catch more fish, or is it to catch the fishing folk to relieve them of their money? :eek::unsure:
Whats your view.

Last edited:
All these adverts to help you catch more fish, or is it to catch the fishing folk to relieve them of their money? :eek::unsure:
Whats your view.
A lot of the ads I have seen have been more to catch the angler than fish, especially anything connected with the USA!

What adverts Beach? Give us a wee example.

Edit: The answer is probably yes. ?
Try fleabay or Amazonian + online tackle shops to name some ;):ROFLMAO:

A lot of the ads I have seen have been more to catch the angler than fish, especially anything connected with the USA!
especially when they are actually made in the Far East and massive markups, same happens here as well.

There are certain things that will help you catch more fish,good fresh bait,the right tackle set up (6/0 hook does not work for plaice) weather patterns and doing your groundwork for your target.An experienced angler fishing at poor mark may not catch more fish but he will stand a better chance than a beginner,i`ve always been happy to try something else as long it`s not going to cost me anything ...Alan

There are certain things that will help you catch more fish,good fresh bait,the right tackle set up (6/0 hook does not work for plaice) weather patterns and doing your groundwork for your target.An experienced angler fishing at poor mark may not catch more fish but he will stand a better chance than a beginner,i`ve always been happy to try something else as long it`s not going to cost me anything ...Alan
Bang on!!! Seen people with all the gear but no idea have kit worth more than I could ever afford perform a perfect cast with flashy rigs but chuck out a bit of freezer burned crappy old mackeral catching dogs and rubbish! Then someone turns up with cheap gear and lobs out decent fresh bait and gets decent fish.

Back