• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Catching the Impossible

I didn't know Bernard Cribbons was an avid angler or there was a show with him in it about angling. Me and the wife are very fond of Bernard Cribbons, Dr who with Peter Cushing as the Dr, the railway Children The wombles and Jackanory plus 2 way stretch with Peter sellars and anything else he was in that were boutling brothers?. Brilliant narrator, very calming and re-assuring brilliant story teller. Unlike todays fishing shows 'wow bruv at's a maaanster carp' yeah bruv wha-heeeey!

I didn't know Bernard Cribbons was an avid angler or there was a show with him in it about angling. Me and the wife are very fond of Bernard Cribbons, Dr who with Peter Cushing as the Dr, the railway Children The wombles and Jackanory plus 2 way stretch with Peter sellars and anything else he was in that were boutling brothers?. Brilliant narrator, very calming and re-assuring brilliant story teller. Unlike todays fishing shows 'wow bruv at's a maaanster carp' yeah bruv wha-heeeey!

He also did some whimsical songs back in the day. "Digging a hole" and this one,

Back