• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Cheap jacket??? SUNDRIDGE MARINE PRO SPORT JACKET

Ladfromtad

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Morning all

Been looking at options for waterproofs.
Was initially tempted by flotation jackets, but asked around and opinions were mixed.
On a bit of a budget.
This one popped up on Fleabay!

SUNDRIDGE MARINE PRO SPORT JACKET

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/29449316...AemDFMmayUAe8UMK-PVIkXQUQpjA833RoCuL4QAvD_BwE

Is it worth a punt at £40?
Even if it lasts a season.
Looks like it has been around for a while, but I am not after the latest seasons colours, all singing and dancing, bells and whistles model, just something to keep me relatively dry and warm in crap weather.

Do any of you have this (or have you had it in the past?)
Got some waterproof trousers, if I could get something under £50, I'd be happy as a pig in muck :D

Cheers

Morning all

Been looking at options for waterproofs.
Was initially tempted by flotation jackets, but asked around and opinions were mixed.
On a bit of a budget.
This one popped up on Fleabay!

SUNDRIDGE MARINE PRO SPORT JACKET

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/29449316...AemDFMmayUAe8UMK-PVIkXQUQpjA833RoCuL4QAvD_BwE

Is it worth a punt at £40?
Even if it lasts a season.
Looks like it has been around for a while, but I am not after the latest seasons colours, all singing and dancing, bells and whistles model, just something to keep me relatively dry and warm in crap weather.

Do any of you have this (or have you had it in the past?)
Got some waterproof trousers, if I could get something under £50, I'd be happy as a pig in muck :D

Cheers
It's worth a punt, if it doesn't suit you can return it under the 14 day returns (distance selling law)

Looks OK, good price, but it wouldn't be any good for me! Been many years (if ever) since anything in a medium size would fit my Fat Guts!
All bought and paid for, I'll have you know! 😁😁

Back