• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Chesil in the sunshine

That tide gotta be a walk east from FB % fishing.....
Whats a 7lb ish bullhuss worth points
A specimen for us is around 10 lb so probably 70 percent ish 2 decent poutt to 2 dogs and 2 tings will do it anything arfter is a bonus was thinking maybe abbo but not sure how rough it will be sat 🤔

Nice one Pete! Lovely photos! 🎣🎣👍👍

Has Ted had his ration of one doggie Pete - if not, no wonder he’s looking a bit pissed off! Looks great though, makes me wish I was down.
We were catching so many inevitably one washes back up and he "rescues" it ;-)
I have got to dig his coat out hes so smelly and matted hes going to get a trim tomorrow, so hes got a new Barbour Jacket for Christmas!.
The groomer lady is going to have a fit when she sees him.........

We were catching so many inevitably one washes back up and he "rescues" it ;-)
I have got to dig his coat out hes so smelly and matted hes going to get a trim tomorrow, so hes got a new Barbour Jacket for Christmas!.
The groomer lady is going to have a fit when she sees him.........

Good old Ted

Well done on catching mate, maybe not the best bag but far better than blanking, (y) (y)

A lot of big eels down east Tat..... hearing of 20s 30s and one bigger..... inside out pout? they will be on it in that tide Saturday.
Beach near Chesil produced a 2 lb 13 oz pout yo one of our lads on Monday new club record beast and I saw that eel monster how the hell did he land that in that swell 🤷🏽 that winds showing 45 mph on sat now @chesilpete recon I’ll be heading opposite coast now bey 👍👍

Seems this is place for Chesil info, looks to me like Friday will be OK looking at westbay webcam there's surf but not massive, so advise please will it be worth the drive down from soton on Friday, I usually fish western end as can't do the big walks anymore. cheers.

My honest opinion…. Stay away this weekend, i am very close to the beach and doubt i will be out. If you do go it will not comfortable at all, judging by the weed down east…. It could be a problem.

Seems this is place for Chesil info, looks to me like Friday will be OK looking at westbay webcam there's surf but not massive, so advise please will it be worth the drive down from soton on Friday, I usually fish western end as can't do the big walks anymore. cheers.
I am out tomorrow theres fresh blacks at Abbotbury.......... 100% fishable I fancy it,

I am out tomorrow theres fresh blacks at Abbotbury.......... 100% fishable I fancy it,
thats the reply i was hoping for, im going crazy sat at home need to get out, good luck i will be west bay or cogden, cheers.

Back