• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Chesil this eve

Bigfish

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Asked for a bit of advice yesterday and result. First codling of the year, ended up going to Abbo straight of the walkway, first cast nice fish, unfortunately that was the first catch curse. Gave it a couple of hours but got a bit to windy for me,
Went back to soton fished Hythe marina loads of ting and schoolies, but good to get out and lunch sorted. IMG-20230106-WA0000.jpeg

Asked for a bit of advice yesterday and result. First codling of the year, ended up going to Abbo straight of the walkway, first cast nice fish, unfortunately that was the first catch curse. Gave it a couple of hours but got a bit to windy for me,
Went back to soton fished Hythe marina loads of ting and schoolies, but good to get out and lunch sorted. View attachment 38057
Nice! someone gave you some decent advice..... we were to your west :)

Nice! someone gave you some decent advice..... we were to your west :)
Ye saw a few along there and a few fish around 🎣, today was my only chance to get out sodding family stuff this weekend so have to earn browny points taking grandkids out. But 2 trips planned next week so can't Complain👍

Nice report & photo BigFishy! Well done! 🎣🎣👍👍

Back