• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Chesil what a plaice

Reevsey

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Hi all haven't put a catch report up for ages as i having my worst fishing year for ages . Shore , boat and lures I've struggled all year . So when given an unexpected day off work with my confidence shot to shit where else should i head for , chesil of course if im gonna blank again i might aswell blank on my favourite beach . Well the fishing gods finally took a pity on me ,i had plaice all through out the tide from low to high prob 9 in total . Then as dusk fell a small gurnard after dark i finished the session with a smouthound and a sole . Nothing massive but i dont care just glad20220825_212705.jpg20220825_211519.jpg to be in amongst them again . 20220825_153448.jpg

Attachments

• 20220825_140812.jpg
    20220825_140812.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 3
Great report & photos Reevesey! Nice mix of species. ????

Hi all haven't put a catch report up for ages as i having my worst fishing year for ages . Shore , boat and lures I've struggled all year . So when given an unexpected day off work with my confidence shot to shit where else should i head for , chesil of course if im gonna blank again i might aswell blank on my favourite beach . Well the fishing gods finally took a pity on me ,i had plaice all through out the tide from low to high prob 9 in total . Then as dusk fell a small gurnard after dark i finished the session with a smouthound and a sole . Nothing massive but i dont care just gladView attachment 31395View attachment 31396 to be in amongst them again . View attachment 31400
Well done mate!
Its been on and off all year..... now its 100% on.

Nicely done sir!

Back