• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Chesil !

Pencilled in the next set of tides to have a good hit over a couple of visits. Then a 2 week stay at bexington for walking and fishing. Concentrated on the bc more this year and neglected my Chesil trips. Nice fishing Pete congrats. ?

Pencilled in the next set of tides to have a good hit over a couple of visits. Then a 2 week stay at bexington for walking and fishing. Concentrated on the bc more this year and neglected my Chesil trips. Nice fishing Pete congrats. ?
If you want to meet up drop me a message, I will certainly be about I think the codling will move from East to West around then but if they have not a trip East and a trip West would definitely be worth doing.....

No worries will pm you about the days your free. Must admit east has been kind to me in the past for the early codling be good to get a couple of decent sessions in

Now that I completely understand....
I’m currently looking for a property in the south, but obviously my expectations are on par with what I have here at home.
I’m on a budget and it’s not going brilliantly.
So, I’ve decided that a small camper van could be a better solution?
I’ve found one, again this is miles away from me, but a day out one day next week to visit. I have the funds, but still currently checking on insurance and Road tax.
If all goes to plan.
I will be able to travel and stay overnight and fish in lots of places around the uk

I’m currently looking for a property in the south, but obviously my expectations are on par with what I have here at home.
I’m on a budget and it’s not going brilliantly.
So, I’ve decided that a small camper van could be a better solution?
I’ve found one, again this is miles away from me, but a day out one day next week to visit. I have the funds, but still currently checking on insurance and Road tax.
If all goes to plan.
I will be able to travel and stay overnight and fish in lots of places around the uk
I wish you the very best with that, campers are not my thing at all but if that was the way I could do it then thats exactly what I would do!.
There are some odd prices down here..... check out Crewkerne against Bridport for example..... same sort of housing and 40% less at a distance of 9 miles.
My usual invitation is there if you get down this way and you want some company on the shingle give me a shout..... Chesil when its on form is worth the sacrifice but my "on fire" comment is relative to the general fishing this year which has been patchy.

Nice one Pete, cracking session!

Must admit it’s the grockle hordes that put me off this time of year.
Not on the beach, if you walk far enough you find a decent space, just the bloody journey down.

Nice one Pete, cracking session!

Must admit it’s the grockle hordes that put me off this time of year.
Not on the beach, if you walk far enough you find a decent space, just the bloody journey down.
I had planned to get out to Beesands and try for some Plaice, but it's a 1.5hr journey each way if the traffic isn't too bad, and can't be doing with it when the Grockles are about.

Great session Pete, nice one, lovely pics too. (y)

Ian.

I had planned to get out to Beesands and try for some Plaice, but it's a 1.5hr journey each way if the traffic isn't too bad, and can't be doing with it when the Grockles are about.
Yes you best stay at home and do the Washing up and Laundry now there's a Good Boy!

Yes you best stay at home and do the Washing up and Laundry now there's a Good Boy!
Two dishwashers here - WIfey and me! As for the laundry, used to do all my own when I lived alone, but now not allowed to touch the washing machine or peg stuff out! I'm not complaining! ??

Two dishwashers here - WIfey and me! As for the laundry, used to do all my own when I lived alone, but now not allowed to touch the washing machine or peg stuff out! I'm not complaining! ??
Tourno does not wash up he just licks it and puts it back on the shelf..... apart from his tea mug, he washes it once every ten years whether it needs it or not.

Back