• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Clacton on sea winston hunting

Good luck (y) if all fails, put your money in the slot machines.

Good Luck to you Bevo, if nothing else this milder weather should make for a more pleasant outing

Tight lines & good luck Bevo! 🎣🎣👍👍

Well, getting out and trying is a lot closer than sitting at home thinking about it, so I'd say you're definitely increasing the chances of catching one.
Once you get on a roll with them and suss them out, you'll be getting tired of reeling them in.

Any size to the whiting?
They ain't a bad fish to catch if they beat a blank and if a good size, not bad eating.

Well, getting out and trying is a lot closer than sitting at home thinking about it, so I'd say you're definitely increasing the chances of catching one.
Once you get on a roll with them and suss them out, you'll be getting tired of reeling them in.

Any size to the whiting?
They ain't a bad fish to catch if they beat a blank and if a good size, not bad eating.

I’ll just keep plugging away. My lucks gotta change soon. Another few weeks and it should improve down there. If not I’ll be venturing out and about a bit more.

Theres lots of rays showing at Felixstowe and Shngle Street..
Theres also a codling bonanza going on at Holland on sea ove the last few days

Theres lots of rays showing at Felixstowe and Shngle Street..
Theres also a codling bonanza going on at Holland on sea ove the last few days
Yer I herd a few been showing. Might have a look over the weekend. Probably won’t see nothing but still worth a look. 😂👍🏻

Yer I herd a few been showing. Might have a look over the weekend. Probably won’t see nothing but still worth a look. 😂👍🏻
Could be hooray henries :ROFLMAO:

Back