• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Coggers

Klingo

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Well the other half said this was the best day of the week. And wanted to go the beach.
So grabbed a few rag lug squid and off we went. Not as crowded as I thought it was gonna be.
Bites from the off. Hitting them was a problem. But 30 mins in 38cm plaice then over the next 2 hours 3 more all about the same size.
Soon as the tide slackened the spiders became a problem. So packed up and left on high.
Lovely afternoon. Her in doors happy. Plaice for tee.
Must get a night sesh in soon . Some good rays coming out. Although not reported.
Time to put some aftersun on!!

Well the other half said this was the best day of the week. And wanted to go the beach.
So grabbed a few rag lug squid and off we went. Not as crowded as I thought it was gonna be.
Bites from the off. Hitting them was a problem. But 30 mins in 38cm plaice then over the next 2 hours 3 more all about the same size.
Soon as the tide slackened the spiders became a problem. So packed up and left on high.
Must get a night sesh in soon . Some good rays coming out. Although not reported.
Nice to hit the spot I love cogden ????

Well you have managed a better stamp of fish than most of us lately.... generally we are getting smaller ones!
Well done!

Well you have managed a better stamp of fish than most of us lately.... generally we are getting smaller ones!
Well done!
Was having to hit it hard. Must have been finding the clay . Using a glowweight with a 8ft up and over to a flouro beaded semi buoyant size 1

Well done missed this one

Back