• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Conoflex Anubis and Anubis plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsewhere, you mean the "dark side".. ;) (y)

Ian.
Not sure Ian, as was reading up on conoflex rods but definitely you, recall something about shanklin beach I think?👍

Last edited:
Not sure Ian, as was reading up on conoflex rods but definitely you recall something about shanklin beach I think?👍
Yeh, I did live in Shanklin.. (y)

Ian.

Sounds like a private detective to me lol ,cwab iv got the ideal set up for you but your a bit to far to collect it’s a fixed spool and a very powerful modern rod going for a song
Sounds very interesting indeed? Edit, may be able to dispatch a runner🤔

Last edited:
Sounds like a private detective to me lol ,cwab iv got the ideal set up for you but your a bit to far to collect it’s a fixed spool and a very powerful modern rod going for a song
I think he has been stalking me on the dark side(WSF) mike.. 🤣

Ian.

Sounds very interesting indeed?
Don't get too excited, it's just a broomstick..:D

Just jesting, i am intrigued as well, come on Mike, spill the beans..;)

Ian.

Fear not Ian, just a coincidence as you avatar thingy stands out and was on a thread about Conoflex rods. Honest 😎
I vaguely remember that thread on Conoflex rods, I was in my mid twenties when I got the Black Adder blank, and built it myself. Lovely rod. (y)

Ian.

Well every day a learning day as thought the dark side was Zziplex 😂👍
Cant beat a nice Zziplex, or two, or three, or several.. 🤣(y)🎣

Ian.

Cant beat a nice Zziplex, or two, or three, or several.. 🤣(y)🎣

Ian.
So i see, only had one, a early hst ( not blue) and was about my limit and did not feel too much and could bend it a little but not
Really suited to where i ended up fishing so a friend has it now.
Ah, forgot about powertex bass but never really used it 🙄

Last edited:
I have an Anubis and use it with a penn 525 in the low position filled with 80lb braid.

After use, a chiropractor is required.

Just a thought, what about a Ron Thompson axelerator?

Don't get too excited, it's just a broomstick..:D

Just jesting, i am intrigued as well, come on Mike, spill the beans..;)

Ian.
Later ok , but it’s a daiwa bg8000 fixed spool and a zulcron sport both never seen water was going to use for skate fishing up Scotland, but health issues have put a stop to that lol

Later ok , but it’s a daiwa bg8000 fixed spool and a zulcron sport both never seen water was going to use for skate fishing up Scotland, but health issues have put a stop to that lol
Sent you a message Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back