• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North Wales Couple of hours last night……

Kevin3110

Reaction score
…… produced another Bass which gave a cracking account of itself taking line against the drag on a couple of occasions.

I would had I have had my tape on me measured this one as it was a decent fish in great condition but unfortunately I’d left it in my jacket in the car. Anyway, quick pic and it was released, took off like a missile too none the worse for its little adventure. 18956B37-3F61-424C-B9DB-635DCBB2947D.jpeg
Back to the bait next so hopefully something else to report later in the week ?????

…… produced another Bass which gave a cracking account of itself taking line against the drag on a couple of occasions.

I would had I have had my tape on me measured this one as it was a decent fish in great condition but unfortunately I’d left it in my jacket in the car. Anyway, quick pic and it was released, took off like a missile too none the worse for its little adventure. View attachment 29159
Back to the bait next so hopefully something else to report later in the week ?????
Nice report kev , I had a similar situation the other night , my first of the year lol. I also returned mine, best way in this heat unless you got an ice box with you. ??

Nice report kev , I had a similar situation the other night , my first of the year lol. I also returned mine, best way in this heat unless you got an ice box with you. ??
Cheers mate…… I don’t retain any of the bass I catch and practice C&R when fishing for them but not against taking one for the table or a bleeder I’d it wasn’t in a condition to be returned.

Back