• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Cracking bait

Tatunka joe

Reaction score
So lately I’ve started useing frozen anchovies as a go to bait along with squid Mac and sandeel which are basically my go too there the perfect size for dogs conger Huss big pout big whiteing and of corse rays packed with sent and bait up easy orso very good from the boat if you haven’t already given them a go get involved I’ve seen them take cod from the channel I’m gonna try them for bass as well soon top bait and worth a go guys0EF1B459-5F6D-490B-AC91-923C292EF856.jpeg

So lately I’ve started useing frozen anchovies as a go to bait along with squid Mac and sandeel which are basically my go too there the perfect size for dogs conger Huss big pout big whiteing and of corse rays packed with sent and bait up easy orso very good from the boat if you haven’t already given them a go get involved I’ve seen them take cod from the channel I’m gonna try them for bass as well soon top bait and worth a go guysView attachment 42092
Thats what the predators are feeding on! Plenty of elastic needed imo?

Teign baits were I get mine but othersstovk it aswell mate
Riot Baits is up here. He mainly supplies tackle shops but every now and then I message him and arrange to pick up a decent sized order.

Will ask him to throw some of your pizza toppings in next time!

Recon they will slay on your surf beaches for ray and your Huss marks fish 👍
I’m certainly willing to try them mate! I had a couple of big bags of frozen large sardines and tried them on/off on the beaches last year, didn’t have a touch.
But then I don’t think the quality was the best as they defrosted in transit.

Next time I get a Riot order I’ll definitely get a few packs to try.

I’m certainly willing to try them mate! I had a couple of big bags of frozen large sardines and tried them on/off on the beaches last year, didn’t have a touch.
But then I don’t think the quality was the best as they defrosted in transit.

Next time I get a Riot order I’ll definitely get a few packs to try.
Had a look on Google - looks like they have a Facemuck page but couldn't find a website. Was hoping to find out if anyone stocks their baits here.

Had a look on Google - looks like they have a Facemuck page but couldn't find a website. Was hoping to find out if anyone stocks their baits here.
Yes they do and they don’t, lol.

I don’t know, they deliver to shops all over but apart from the local ones, I wouldn’t know who

I brought some fresh ones when in the Caribbean at the fish market, the only thing interested in them were swimming crabs.:(

Last edited:
Back