• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Crap!

Cfish

Reaction score
Went out this morning caught three mackeral,four launce and lost a good bass on a rock.nevermind nice to be out in the water! Mackeral/launce on sabikis,bass hit a white redgill

Shame you lost the bass ☹️
Yes fathercfish wanted one for a dinner party! Am sure I will get revenge unless it's karma for my past battles against the bass tribe? Lol cfish was like the white man against the injuns in maidens "run to the hills"!

Nice one Tommo, shame about the Bass. Shore or Boat?

Good to hear the mackerel are being caught, some showing in Plymouth too, let’s hope they stay around instead of disappearing until August.

Nice one Tommo, shame about the Bass. Shore or Boat?
Boat but within casting range of the shore.there's lots of feed fish showing so things might kick off soon,someone had a few macky off the shore yesterday evening.

Bet was nice to be out and catching a few,(y)(y) the Bass only got off so he can get lots bigger for you to catch another time:unsure::unsure::)

Twas nice,might go tomorow morning if the skipper isn't buggering about with crabpots.
Nice tides at the moment too! ??

At least you caught mate,I've never had a pollack above 3lb.??
I've never had one over about 8oz Wolfie! Can't access the rock marks to find one now. ????

Back