• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West Day trip to the beach

Well done cracking fish for a species hunt... I would love any of those ?
There are plenty of bream about, have a look off the piers after your beach session next time.... I had gilts and blacks Wednesday down there ?View attachment 30621
Si
Where did you fish in Plymouth last week, I need a couches and a black and a gilt .I haven’t managed any bream yet

Si
Where did you fish in Plymouth last week, I need a couches and a black and a gilt .I haven’t managed any bream yet
I had blacks off the end of mount Batten.

They were also at Weymouth John, pleasure pier dropped in Wednesday on way back from Poole.
Also had blacks and gilts over poole, and had blacks west Wales on Monday, while after Tope.....seem lots about atm.

I had blacks off the end of mount Batten.

They were also at Weymouth John, pleasure pier dropped in Wednesday on way back from Poole.
Also had blacks and gilts over poole, and had blacks west Wales on Monday, while after Tope.....seem lots about atm.
I also need a couches, when you find some give me a shout ?
Ok si will do , I tried MB pier last week for a black and just got pout , I went elphinstone today and got loads of corkwring and a couple of tompot , I think I might try the Tamar for gilt ; and couches next week

Ok si will do , I tried MB pier last week for a black and just got pout , I went elphinstone today and got loads of corkwring and a couple of tompot , I think I might try the Tamar for gilt ; and couches next week
I think you need to get back to proper fishing @Si-fly and @ jhon Mithall yer fiddlers you ????

Good luck tomorrow Paul , don’t forget your sun cream and water especially water for Burt
Too hot for Burt mate I whouldnt risk dragging him along there in that heat especially where we are walking to plus wife back from a week in Paris with daughter in a bit so she can look arfter him

Back