• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

DIY rig jig

Hi all
Please see my latest video on how I made my own Rig jig for under £20. If you like please subscribe!

Just had look at your channel. Some useful stuff on there, I have subscribed.

Many thanks!

No problem buddy. I notice you have some canary island vids on. I went on holiday to Feurteventura once and managed a bit of fishing in walking distance of Calleta du fuste. Had a small stingray, a big red coloured bream, which I ate, and loads of small stuff but only had a couple of sessions as was with my Mrs. I'd love to go back and have a proper crack at the big rays. What venues are good for them over there?

Last edited:
No problem buddy. I notice you have some canary island vids on. I went on holiday to Feurteventura once and managed a bit of fishing in walking distance of Calleta du fuste. Had a small stingray, a big red coloured bream, which I ate, and loads of small stuff but only had a couple of sessions as was with my Mrs. I'd love to go back and have a proper crack at the big rays. What venues are good for them over there?
Any sandy bottom beach and if you hit it on the right night you'll get a Ray. I was dragged into the sea on my arse with 25kg drag against and absolute monster on the main beach in caleta at 1am in the morning!
There is literally no one mark for rays, they are everywhere! Just fish at night with a sardine on the bottom and if one cruises in then you'll hook it. Off the rocks in caleta I've had rays, down south, up north, west coast, they're everywhere and the most boring fight going! ??‍♂️

Any sandy bottom beach and if you hit it on the right night you'll get a Ray. I was dragged into the sea on my arse with 25kg drag against and absolute monster on the main beach in caleta at 1am in the morning!
There is literally no one mark for rays, they are everywhere! Just fish at night with a sardine on the bottom and if one cruises in then you'll hook it. Off the rocks in caleta I've had rays, down south, up north, west coast, they're everywhere and the most boring fight going! ??‍♂️

So it's easier and more boring than I thought then. Well I never expected that lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Hi GSP! Didn't have the time to watch your Rig Jig video when you put the link up, but I added you to my bulging list of Youtube subs and will catch up with it soon! Looks like some interesting stuff on the channel! ??

Back