• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South East Dug some worm, let’s see what it catches…

Well you never know when fishing…

Just as I posted the above update I noticed my line had arced well down tide. Upon reeling in it started going back up tide ?

This absolute beauty was the result, it smashed one of the pin whiting and somehow my size 2 fine wire hooked and held despite a real scrap!

2395BBED-C06E-4EA4-8879-03738FBC9ECF.jpeg

Well you never know when fishing…

Just as I posted the above update I noticed my line had arced well down tide. Upon reeling in it started going back up tide ?

This absolute beauty was the result, it smashed one of the pin whiting and somehow my size 2 fine wire hooked and held despite a real scrap!

View attachment 14970
Fantastic fish Robert! Reward for your efforts!

Signing off today’s session with a few more whiting:

96E5A336-BB39-420C-9495-835BBAAECB03.jpeg

66181AEA-0222-445A-BCDC-11367AA2E1DE.jpeg

Pic of a new rig I tried out, pulley dropper. No tangles and casted well so will carry on using it alongside my usual loop rigs.

B3C269F5-D2CD-4097-9E51-E04A7A942723.jpeg

Pretty happy with today’s session! Next few will be shorter sessions locally, will report back ?

Cheers,

Robert

Signing off today’s session with a few more whiting:

View attachment 14988

View attachment 14989

Pic of a new rig I tried out, pulley dropper. No tangles and casted well so will carry on using it alongside my usual loop rigs.

View attachment 14991

Pretty happy with today’s session! Next few will be shorter sessions locally, will report back ?

Cheers,

Robert
Nice! Well done on the bass. I’d strongly advise you to live bait a whiting if you’re out tomorrow…

Back