• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South East Dungeness 23/06. Bass and a lost wedding ring :(

Jimmyfloydreturns

Reaction score
Serious long shot but my father in law lost his wedding ring at Dungeness today, if anyone is down that way and by some miracle finds a gold ring please let me know. We were at the lifeboat station, about 300 yards to the right as you look to sea.

Onto the session - I was thinking about fishing local North kent until my sister sent this picture:

EAC0F7AA-4C46-453E-9540-230459CEF00F.jpeg

Yeah think I’ll give that a miss. Whilst there I did spend an hour or so getting some fresh bait:

1CACAC5F-F5EF-40AB-9126-1ACA45C8B6AA.jpeg

On to Dungie and I wasn’t expecting much with the bright conditions but managed a few schoolies, dogfish and a solitary rockling. Biggest schoolie went 35cm:

B70EE708-66C1-473C-A3CB-B33B24EAA495.jpeg

I also missed a much bigger bass that spat the hook in the surf.

Cheers,

Robert

Check out a local metal detecting club near dungey . Sometimes they turn out to help search..I know of similar groups in the southwest that turn out of asked nicely with a promise of a liquid contribution to their members

Check out a local metal detecting club near dungey . Sometimes they turn out to help search..I know of similar groups in the southwest that turn out of asked nicely with a promise of a liquid contribution to their members
This ??

well done on the bass mate, i hope the ring turns up. ??

Good luck on the ring, nice session there, that weed in the first pic looks horrendous

Back