• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

East halton

Always worth a go. The fish swim up and down the river and it was producing well earlier in the season. If you go, mind your sump at the beginning of the concrete road (in case you havnt been before)

No idea where that is in the country without searching it tbh , so I'd just give it a go ...if nothing happens then try again in a few weeks , then again a couple weeks after, may be like a lot of places at the moment and waiting for the spring species to arrive in what can be the slowest couple of months round the UK shore fishing generally.

No idea where that is in the country without searching it tbh , so I'd just give it a go ...if nothing happens then try again in a few weeks , then again a couple weeks after, may be like a lot of places at the moment and waiting for the spring species to arrive in what can be the slowest couple of months round the UK shore fishing generally.
It’s south bank of The Humber mate. Was fishing really well for codling late Oct into November. Was a bit quieter December, havnt seen any reports for a while but always worth a chuck.

Could anybody tell me how east halton is foshing

Can't help with recent reports but I used to fish it way back in 1978 to 1985, in those days we ventured out onto the clay to fish from low tide up. I used to get to the wall via Winter's Farm which was a freshwater fishery in those days, access to the wall was barred and you paid him a small fee to park there..

Can't help with recent reports but I used to fish it way back in 1978 to 1985, in those days we ventured out onto the clay to fish from low tide up. I used to get to the wall via Winter's Farm which was a freshwater fishery in those days, access to the wall was barred and you paid him a small fee to park there..
Sadly no longer an option now.

Back